Imagine standing in a place that has taken millions of years to form.
A place where the walls are made entirely of fossils, entwined with veins of minerals.
Move through passages cut by ancient waters, which still flow today and be inspired by cavernous chambers and beautiful crystal formations.
The journey into this secret world will take you down abseils, up waterfalls and over climbs, passing ancient sites from long ago.
In this astonishing realm you will discover what it is to journey into the heart of our earth, appreciating our geology, minerals, history and more.
It is an adventure, a challenge requiring fortitude and motivation, ideal for team building and for the development of your personal skills.
Visit incredible places full of wonderment that few can envisage, brought to life and safeguarded by a knowledgeable instructor and informative guide.
Learn, experience and reach new depths.
This is what it is to cave.
We specialise in a personal, tailor made training and guiding services for people in small groups of one to eight accompanied by ourselves.
The size of the group is dependent on the course or activity undertaken.
We can provided any thing from:
- Outings and taster sessions on introductory horizontal trips.(Caves with out Pitches)
- Big underground days on ladders, abseils and traverses, requiring good fitness, but few personal technical skills. (Short Pitches less than 18m)
- Guided multi-pitch trips that require high degrees of skill and fitness.(Single Rope Technique trips only)
- Skills training sessions meeting your agenda such as underground ladders, Single Rope Technique, rigging and rope work, or effective, life saving emergency techniques and vertical rescues for small groups of cavers.
- Training in surface and underground survey and guide book interpretation.
- Training in surface and underground planning, with trip risk assessments on flooding, stability and other factors helping you to conduct your own trips safely.
- Technical consultancy work for “Adventure Activity License Authority” certificate holders (A.A.L.A.), adult groups and club training.
- One to one training and underground guiding.
Feel free to contact us about ideas, and what you would like to achieve short and long term and we will endeavor to advise you accordingly.